Seedling Tray Planting Calculator
Click the bookmark button to save this webpage to your bookmarks.
Here are step-by-step instructions for using the Seedling Tray Planting Calculator:
- Input the number of seedling trays you have into the “Number of Seedling Trays” field.
- Input the number of holes per tray in the “Number of Holes per Tray” field.
- Input the number of seeds per hole in the “Number of Seeds per Hole” field.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to obtain the total number of seeds used.
- The total number of seeds used will be displayed in the “Total Number of Seeds Used” field.
- If you want to reset the calculator, click on the “Reset” button.
The general number of holes per tray on the market can vary depending on the specific type of seedling tray being used. However, some common examples of seedling trays and their hole counts include:
- 126 cell tray: 126 holes per tray
- 108 cell tray: 108 holes per tray
- 96 cell tray: 96 holes per tray
- 72 cell tray: 72 holes per tray
- 50 cell tray: 50 holes per tray
- 32 cell tray: 32 holes per tray
- 24 cell tray: 24 holes per tray
- 16 cell tray: 16 holes per tray
It’s worth noting that there are many other types of seedling trays available with different hole counts, so it’s important to choose a tray that meets your specific needs and growing conditions.
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can use the Seedling Tray Planting Calculator to determine the total number of seeds you will need for your planting project.