Garden Area Calculator
Enter the dimensions of your flower bed:
The area of your flower bed is:
- square feet
- square meters
Click the bookmark button to save this webpage to your bookmarks.
Instructions for the “Garden Area Calculator”:
- Enter the dimensions of your flower bed in either feet or meters.
- In the “Length” field, enter the length of your flower bed.
- In the “Width” field, enter the width of your flower bed.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the appropriate unit of measurement (feet or meters) for each dimension.
- Click the “Calculate” button to calculate the area of your flower bed.
- The area of your flower bed will be displayed in both square feet and square meters below the “Calculate” button.
Note: If you enter the dimensions in meters, the calculator will automatically convert them to feet before calculating the area. The conversion factor used is 3.28084 feet per meter. Similarly, if you choose to display the area in square meters, the calculator will convert the area from square feet to square meters using a conversion factor of 0.092903 square meters per square foot. The results are rounded to 2 decimal places for clarity.